Privacy & Security Policy
Controllers of Personal Information
Any personal information provided or to be gathered from this site is controlled primarily by MNT Training Ltd , MNT House, Lane End, Itchen Stoke, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0QZ.We are registered under the UK Data Protection Act, our registration number is Z7832816. If you have any queries regarding the information that we hold about you then please address them to The Data Controller, MNT Training Ltd, MNT House, Lane End, Itchen Stoke, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0QZ.
Information Collection and Use
- when you order/subscribe to a service, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders and to notify you of the status of your order.
- your credit card details are encrypted and transferred to our offices for processing. At no point are these stored electronically in an unencrypted form.
- we also ask for your telephone number which enables us to contact you urgently if there is a problem with your order/subscription
- .when you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- we may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable.
When you place orders/subscribe or access sensitive account information, we use a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, as required by the UK Data Protection Legislation, we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we are able to disclose sensitive information to you.
Use of "cookies"
Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to provide certain features. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features on our site.
We do not allow third parties to set cookies on any content on our site.
Information Disclosure to Third Parties
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Also, we may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer services. Such companies and individuals will have access to personal information needed to perform these functions, but may not use it for any other purposes and are required to process the data in accordance with the UK's Data Protection legislation.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make using our site possible and to enhance your overall site experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.