Essential Parent Company DVD 2- Care and Development
The Care & Development is part of the Essential Baby Care Guide produced by The Essential Parent Company (www.essentialparent.com). The Care and Development DVD shows you how to keep your baby healthy and well cared for in their vital first 12 months. It includes:
- Midwife Alison Ross showing how to bath, clean and put nappies on your baby
- Consultant paediatrician, Dr. Anna Maw, shows how to recognize meningitis, breathing difficulties and other medical emergencies
- Child development and parenting expert Dr. Rebecca Chicot shows how to soothe and prevent crying
- Massage to soothe colic in babies
- How to treat and prevent common ailments such as nappy rash and eczema
- Demonstrations of what to expect in your baby’s development
- Child development and parenting expert, Dr. Rebecca Chicot and nursery teacher Alice Maclaine show a range of games to help promote physical, social, emotional development and your baby’s thinking.
Other guides in the series cover Feeding, Sleeping and First Aid & Accident Prevention.